48" Edge 540 Demonstrator
The much loved 48" Edge is now available in the popular Demonstrator scheme! Updates include an awesome, rich-colored printed scheme, double ball link hardware, carbon fiber landing gear and carbon fiber laminate structure.
The 48" Edge 540 developed by Scott Stoops delivers the ultimate 3d bang for your buck. A serious 48" 3D aircraft capable of using up to 700 watts of power, the 48" is also a perfect first balsa 3D plane. It offers extremely stable 3D flight, precise handling, excellent tumbling and spinning performance, and the durability you need to perfect your 3D skills.
The 48" Edge uses a carbon wing tube, giving you the convenince of removable wings for easy transport. Download the 48" Edge 540 Manual Here
- Wingspan: 48"
- Length: 47"
- Wing Area: 510 sq. inches
- Weight: 42-48 oz. Electric Motor
- Omega 130g motor with 3S 2200-3200 mAh, 14x7 prop
- Omega 130g motor with 4S 2200-2500 mAh, 12x6 prop
- Torque 2814-820 with 3S 2200-3200 mAh, 13x6.5 prop
- Torque 2814-820 with 4S 2200-2500 mAh, 12x6 prop Electronic Speed Control
- Airboss 45 amp
- Qty. 4 Hitec HS-65MG
- Qty. 4 Hitec HS-70MGNote: Long servo arms are not strictly necessary on most setups, but can make setup easier. See manual for more info.
- Qty. 1 18" for elevator
- Qty. 2 4-6" for ailerons
- Qty. 1 4-6" for ESC
- 40 mm electric