52" Extra 300-EXP
The Extreme Flight 52" Extra 300 EXP is the first in a new series of midsized electric airframes designed around the Xpwr T3910 brushless outrunner. Small enough to travel to the flying field fully assembled in most vehicles, the new 52" Extra delivers big plane performance in an affordable compact package.
Utilizing all of the latest advances in 3D aerodynamic design and construction techniques, the new 52" Extra delivers maximum "bang for the buck". Featuring interlocking laser cut balsa and plywood construction, carbon longerons and a carbon U-channel landing gear mount, the Extra is lightweight yet rugged and robust enough to handle season after season of aggressive flying. 2 gorgeous, high visibility Ultracote color schemes are available, complete hardware package and decal set included. Designed to take full advantage of the awesome power provided by the new Xpwr T3910 utilizing a 4S 2500-3300 Mah LiPo battery turning a 14x7-15x7 prop. The new Extra requires 4 micro servos (Hitec HS-5087MH highly recommended).
52in Extra 300 EXP Assembly Manual
- Wingspan: 52 inches
- Length: 51.25 inches
- Weight: 3.75-4 lbs.
- Motor: Xpwr T3910 Outrunner
- ESC: Airboss 80 (Timing must be set to "HIGH")
- Prop: Xoar 14 x 7 or 15 x 7
- Spinner: 57 mm
- Battery: 4S 2500 - 3300mAh LiPo
- Modern computer radio
- Servos: 4 metal geared mini servos. Hitec HS-5087 MH recommended.
- Servo Extensions: 2 x 24" 28 awg for elevator and rudder, 2 x 6" 28 awg for ailerons.
- Servo Arms: 3 x EF 1.25" light weight servo arms for ailerons and rudder. A custom G10 arm is included with the kit for the elevator.