52" Slick 580 EXP
Extreme Flight RC's latest release was designed in conjunction with Jase Dussia, the brand new 52" Slick 580 EXP takes the innovations of the previous EXP designs to the next level. Using a mix of balsa, light ply, carbon fiber and G10 composites the Slick is extremely light weight for its size and built to take all the high G punishment you can throw at it.
Just like its predecessor, the Extreme Flight 52" Extra 300 EXP, the new Slick 580 EXP was designed around the Xpwr 3910 and Airboss 80 Amp ESC power combo. This powerhouse combo delivers maximum performance and reliability for this class of model using a 4S 2500-3300 mah battery and a 14x7-15x7 electric prop. All flight testing was performed with the Hitec 5087MH servos. We recommend the use of 3 of the Extreme Flight 1.25" lightweight servo arms for aileron and rudder actuation. The elevator uses a custom G10 servo arm extension included in the kit. The Slick 580 EXP requires a 57mm Extreme Flight electric spinner.
The 52" Slick 580 features two very sexy Ultracote (Oracover) color schemes designed by Extreme Flight graphic artist Arron Bates. Both color schemes are highly visible in the air and provide great contrast from top to bottom.
52" Slick 580 EXP Build Manual
- Wingspan: 52 inches
- Length: 51.5 inches with spinner\
- Wing area: 565 square inches
- Weight: 3.75-4 lbs.
- Xpwr T3910 electric motor
- Airboss 80 amp electronic speed control
- 14 x 7 or 15 x 7 electric prop
- 4S 2500-3300 mAh batteries
- 57 mm
- Qty. 4 Hitec 5087MH
- Qty. 3 Extreme Flight 1.25" lightweight servo arms for ailerons and rudder
- The elevator uses a custom G10 servo arm extension included in the kit
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 28 AWG 6" servo extensions for ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 28 AWG 18" servo extensions for elevator and rudder