58" Edge 540
This new mid-sized Edge 540 from 3DHobbyShop joins the outstanding 57-59" 3DHS lineup with hardcore 3D performance and wicked good looks. Employing the Scott Stoops aerodynamics pilots have been enjoying on the 41", 48" and 74" Edges, the 58" has the high pitch rate, super-stable harrier, super-slow knife edge, easy hover and everything you need to put on your best 3D exhibition. The straight leading edge of the main wing gives excellent resistance to tip-stalling, so the 58" Edge is easy to harrier turn in an extremely tight radius and wont bite!
The 58" Edge includes a carbon wingtube, carbon one-piece landing gear, a carbon-reinforced landing-gear attachment system, genuine ultracote, complete hardware, canopy hatch latch, aluminum axles, hinges installed in control surfaces, and all of the 3DHS quality features pilots have come to expect. Download the 58" Edge 540 Manual Here
The 58" Edge is extremely flexible on power system requirements, using 4S to 6S lipo. Use qty 4 Mid-size servos with metal gears such as Hitec HS-225MG and a transmitter with dual rates and exponential. With two super-high visibility color schemes to choose from, the 58" will get you noticed at any field and deliver exactly the performance you want.
- Wingspan: 58"
- Length: 54"
- Wing Area: 680 sq. inches
- Weight: 4.5-5.5 lbs. Electric Motor
- Torque 4016T/500 MKII with 6S 2650-3200mAh, 16x7 prop
- Hacker A40-10S with 4S 3300-4200mAh, 14x7 prop
- Hacker A40-12S with 5S 3000-3700mAh, 13x6.5 prop
- Hacker A40-12S with 4S 3300-4200mAh, 14x7 prop
- Hacker A40-14S with 5S 3000-3700mAh, 14x7 prop Electronic Speed Control
- Airboss 80 amp
- Qty. 4 Hitec HS-225MG (Good)
- Qty. 4 Hitec HS-5245MG (Better)
- Qty. 4 Hitec HS-7245MH (Best)
- Qty. 4 MKS HV9767 (Awesome)
- 1 x 18" Elevator
- 2 x 8" Ailerons
- 1 x 12" ESC
- 63 mm (2.5 inch) electric