Extreme Flight 74" Edge 540-EXP ARF
The Extreme Flight Edge 540T EXP E-version has been optimized for electric flight. Lightened airframe with battery tray, spring loaded hatch latches and motor box altered for easy installation of electric power systems. Tuned pipe tunnel omitted to save weight. Designed for 3000+ Watt power systems. The Edge is as big as many of our competitors 50cc models yet is light weight and built to handle modern aggressive 3D and XA maneuvers without breaking a sweat.
The Edge combines all of the unique elements of the EXP series into one amazing machine. Carbon fiber components throughout including fuselage longerons, wing and stab tubes (2 piece stab/elevator easily removable for transport), carbon main gear and tailwheel assembly, oversize control surfaces beveled for maximum travel, and unique interlocking laser cut construction.
Includes complete, useable hardware package and decal set along with a protective wing bag set. 2 gorgeous high visibility, high contrast Ultracote color schemes available.
The Extreme Flight Edge 540 is loaded with unique features, including first rate hardware, components and thorough instructions to ensure a trouble free assembly and set-up. 74in Edge Assembly Manual
- Wingspan: 74 inches
- Length: 74 inches
- Wing Area: 1150 sq. in.
- Weight: 11.5 - 12.5 lbs
- Motor: Xpwr 35cc electric motor
- Standoff: Blazing Star Standard Standoff
- ESC: Castle Creations Edge HV-120 ESC
- Prop: Beechwood electric propeller: 20 x 10, 20 x 12, 21 x 10
- Battery: 12S (2 x 6S 3700 mAh)
- 3 inch (76 mm)
- Modern computer radio
- Qty. 5 full size, metal gear hi-torque servos. MKS HV-1220 recommended.
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 1.5 inch single servo arms (tapped 3mm) for ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 2 inch single servo arms (tapped for 3mm) for elevator
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 4 inch double servo arm (tapped for 3mm) for pull-pull rudder
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 12 inch for Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 6 inch for Rx to Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 24 inch for Elevators. 36" Extensions required if stabs are to be removed for transport