Extreme Flight 74" Edge 540-EXP ARF
Designed around the new powerful 35-40cc gas engines, the Edge takes full advantage of the power provided by these engines and delivers the kind of performance we aerobatic fanatics dream about. The Edge is as big as many of our competitors 50cc models yet is light weight and built to handle modern aggressive 3D and XA maneuvers without breaking a sweat.
The Edge combines all of the unique elements of the EXP series into one amazing machine. Carbon fiber components throughout including fuselage longerons, wing and stab tubes (2 piece stab/elevator easily removable for transport), carbon main gear and tailwheel assembly, oversize control surfaces beveled for maximum travel, and unique interlocking laser cut construction.
Includes complete, useable hardware package and decal set along with a protective wing bag set. 2 gorgeous high visibility, high contrast Ultracote color schemes available.
The Extreme Flight Edge 540 is loaded with unique features, including first rate hardware, components and thorough instructions to ensure a trouble free assembly and set-up.
You will notice there is a box built into the bottom of the glow/gas version of the Edge fuselage. This is a pipe tunnel and will accommodate most canister mufflers and tuned pipes sold for the current makes of 30-40cc gas engines. (Rear dump canister recommended) 74in Edge Assembly Manual
- Wingspan: 74 inches
- Length: 74 inches
- Wing Area: 1150 sq. in.
- Weight: 11.5 - 12.5 lbs
- Desert Aircraft DA 35
- FlowMaster 12 or 14 oz. fuel tank
- EF Fuel Dot
- 3 inch (76 mm)
- Modern computer radio
- Qty. 5 full size, metal gear hi-torque servos. MKS HV-1220 recommended.
- Qty. 1 throttle servo, MKS HV-1250 recommended.
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 1.5" single servo arms (tapped 3mm) for ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 2" single servo arms (tapped for 3mm) for elevator
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 4" double servo arm (tapped for 3mm) for pull-pull rudder
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 12 inch for Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 6 inch for Rx to Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 24 inchfor Elevators