Extreme Flight 74" Laser EXP ARF
With the release of the 48 inch and 60 inch Lasers, Extreme Flight RC proved to the modeling community that although the Laser is an older design, when plugged into the EXP formula it may just be the best overall platform for RC aerobatics! Quite possibly the most well rounded of aerobatic aircraft designs, the Laser EXP excels at 3D, XA and precision aerobatics with no bad habits. It combines the precision abilities of the Extra, the low and slow high alpha stability of the Edge and the crazy tumbling ability of the MXS.
With the release of some great new engines including the DA-35cc and VVRC 40cc twin, this size aircraft has become very viable and appealing. Basically the size of earlier generation 50cc aircraft, yet weighing several pounds less, the Laser EXP is ballistic when powered by one of these new engines.
The aircraft is light on the wing and "floaty", yet carries enough mass for great tumbles and flips and remains stable in winds that would make other planes difficult to fly. These aircraft fly and present BIG yet are easy to transport.
Available in gas and a soon to be released electric version, the Laser EXP features huge control surfaces, carbon and G10 reinforcement in key areas, full length tuned pipe tunnel, carbon fiber main gear, tailwheel assembly, wing and stab tubes (stabs are removable by the way), hardware package, decal set, and wing bags. It truly represents a great value for such an amazing flying airframe. Two high visibility Ultracote color schemes available. 74in Laser Assembly Manual
- Wingspan: 74 inches
- Length: 74 inches
- Wing Area: 1150 sq. in.
- Weight: 11.5 - 12.5 lbs
- Desert Aircraft DA 35
- FlowMaster 12 or 14 oz. fuel tank
- EF Fuel Dot
- 3 inch (76 mm)
- Modern computer radio
- Qty. 5 full size, metal gear hi-torque servos. MKS HV-1220 recommended.
- Qty. 1 throttle servo, MKS HV-1250 recommended.
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 1.5" single servo arms (tapped 3mm) for ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 2" single servo arms (tapped for 3mm) for elevator
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 4" double servo arm (tapped for 3mm) for pull-pull rudder
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 12 inch for Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 6 inch for Rx to Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 24 inch for Elevators