75" Extra 330 LT
Following the success of 3D Hobby Shop's 108" Extra 330 LT, we are proud to introduce the 75" Extra 330 LT. The 75" Extra is a 25% scale version of the gorgeous Extra LT designed for 30-35cc gas engines as well as 6S-8S electric powers systems. Two amazing schemes designed by Arron Bates featuring genuine Oracover/Ultracote. Check out the list of features of the 75" Extra 330 LT:
- Wood/Carbon hybrid structure for class-leading weight
- Carbon main and tail landing gear
- Carbon/fiberglass reinforced landing gear plat
- Aluminum wheel axles
- Carbon wing tube
- High quality ball link hardware
- Composite wing tips
- Wing bags
- Vinyl graphics
- And more!
As with the 108" Extra, all of these features are applied to a design which employs all of the latest advancements to create a perfect balance of precision and 3D performance. All of the range of 3D maneuvers are perfectly stable and predictable, while precision flight has world-class tracking with excellent snap and spin performance. The carefully tuned Extra aerodynamic package has ultra-low coupling for clean, precise knife-edge maneuvers. The LT is easy and predictable for any pilot, but capable of world class flight performance in a smaller, easily transportable package. The 75" Extra presents much bigger than it is, offering 50-60CC class performance without 50-60CC hassles or expense.
For gas power, 30-35CC is recommended, with the awesome DA-35 providing the ultimate in gas power for this design.
Options for the electric power system for the 75" Extra include both the Hacker A60-6XS, A60-5S or the Motrolfly 4330.
A minimum of 4 high performance, full-size metal-gear servos are required. For use with the DA-35 engine, we recommend at least 200 oz-in of torque per servo.
For the latest giant-scale aerodynamics in a budget-conscious and easily-transportable package, the new 75" Extra 330LT is the answer. Download the 75" Extra 330 LT Manual Here
- Wingspan: 75"
- Length: 70"
- Wing Area: 1060 sq. inches
- Weight: 9.5-11 lbs.
- 30-35cc, Desert Aircraft DA 35 recommended
- The 75" Extra can also accomodate the VVRC 40cc twin
- Falcon carbon or beechwood
- Qty. 1 standard throttle servo. NOTE: Mini-servos have a short life span as throttle servos in this application, use with caution. Electric Motor
- Xpwr 30cc with 12S 3300-3700 mAh 18x10, 19x8 or 20x8 prop Electronic Speed Control
- Castle Creations Edge HV-80
- Qty. 4 Hitec HS-985MG (Good)
- Qty. 4 Hitec HS-5565MH (Better)
- Qty. 4 Hitec HS-5585MH (Better)
- Qty. 4 Hitec HS-7955TG (Best)
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight light 1.25" single servo arms for ailerons
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight light 1.25" light single servo arm for elevator
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight light 1.25" single servo arm for push-pull rudder OR Qty. 1 Extreme Flight light 3" double servo arm for rudder
- Qty. 1 - 24 inch elevator
- Qty. 1 - 24 inch rudder for rear, push-pull position (no extension needed for rudder servo in pull-pull position)
- Qty. 2 - 12 inch ailerons
- Qty. 2 - 6 inch ailerons (receiver side)
- Qty. 1 - 18 inch throttle servo
- 3.0" or 76 mm