Extreme Flight 76" MXS
The Extreme Flight MXS is loaded with unique features, including first rate hardware, components and thorough instructions to ensure a trouble free assembly and set-up.
Weight saving components are used throughout, such as carbon fiber structural reinforcement, carbon fiber wing and stab mounting tubes, carbon fiber landing gear, titanium pushrods and a carbon fiber tail wheel assembly, all ensuring the lightest, most high performance aircraft possible.
You will notice there is a box built into the bottom of the glow/gas version of the MXS fuselage. This is a pipe tunnel and will accommodate most canister mufflers and tuned pipes sold for the current makes of 30-40cc gas engines.
Designed to use an Electric set up that delivers 3000 Watts on 10S using an APC 22x10 (depending on battery and motor used) and a matching 90 Amp or higher controller. 76" MXS Assembly Manual
- Wingspan: 76 inches w/o wingtips 83 inches with wingtips
- Length 78 inches
- Wing Area 1206 sq. in. w/o wingtips 1260 sq. in. with wingtips
- Motor: Xpwr 40cc electric motor
- Standoff: Blazing Star Standard Standoff
- ESC: Castle Creations Edge HV-120 ESC
- Prop: Beechwood electric propeller: 21 x 10, 21 x 12, 22 x 10
- Battery: 12S (2 x 6S 3700 mAh)
- 3 inch (76 mm)
- Modern computer radio
- Qty. 5 full size, metal gear hi-torque servos. MKS HV-1220 recommended.
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 1.5 inch single servo arms (tapped 3mm) for ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 2 inch single servo arms (tapped for 3mm) for elevator
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 4 inch double servo arm (tapped for 3mm) for pull-pull rudder
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 12 inch for Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 6 inch for Rx to Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 36 inch for Elevators