Extreme Flight 76" MXS
The Extreme Flight MXS is loaded with unique features, including first rate hardware, components and thorough instructions to ensure a trouble free assembly and set-up.
Weight saving components are used throughout, such as carbon fiber structural reinforcement, carbon fiber wing and stab mounting tubes, carbon fiber landing gear, titanium pushrods and a carbon fiber tail wheel assembly, all ensuring the lightest, most high performance aircraft possible.
You will notice there is a box built into the bottom of the glow/gas version of the MXS fuselage. This is a pipe tunnel and will accommodate most canister mufflers and tuned pipes sold for the current makes of 30-40cc gas engines.
Designed to use an Electric set up that delivers 3000 Watts on 10S using an APC 22x10 (depending on battery and motor used) and a matching 90 Amp or higher controller.
- Wingspan: 76 inches w/o wingtips 83 inches with wingtips
- Length 78 inches
- Wing Area 1206 sq. in. w/o wingtips 1260 sq. in. with wingtips
- Wingspan: 74 inches
- Length: 74 inches
- Wing Area: 1150 sq. in.
- Weight: 11.5 - 12.5 lbs
- Desert Aircraft DA 35
- FlowMaster 12 or 17 oz. fuel tank
- Modern computer radio with 5 high torque metal gear servos and one standard servo for throttle.
- Modern computer radio with high torque metal geared servos (300 oz./in minimum)
- Servo Extensions: 2 x 12" 20 awg for Ailerons, 2 x 6" 20 awg for RX, 2 x 36" 20 awg for Elevator. 76" MXS Assembly Manual