The 89" Slicks have been updated with new color schemes, a new full-tuned-piped tunnel in the fuselage, a new composite-reinforced landing gear mount.
The 89 Slick, designed by Andrew Jesky, is one of the largest 50CC aircraft in the world, and is remarkably light for its huge size. Larger than some 35% aircraft, the Slick delivers huge performance very similar in feel to a 40% aircraft. Pilots all over the USA love the anti-gravity 3D performance of their Slick, and appreciate the extreme precision of the AJ-designed aerodynamic package. This is the aircraft that will show your best piloting off to the world and make it all easy for you.
The 89 Slick features all important performance and durability features: 4-40 ball link hardware, pre-finished canopy and hatch, pre-finished motor box with aluminum bracing, carbon one-piece landing gear with aluminum-braced mount, pre-hinged wings and stabs, carbon wing and stab tubes, carbon wing and stab receiver tubes, carbon tailwheel, aluminum-hub wheels, genuine ultracote, wing bags, and stab bag. 89" Slick Build Manual DA-50 Installation Guide 50cc Electronics Installation
- Winspan: 89"
- Length: 91"
- Wing Area: 1500 Sq. Inches
- Weight 17-19 lbs.
- DLE-55 Note: The 89" Slick firewall is set up for the DA-50 engine. This engine provides excellent performance and bolts on with stock 3" standoffs. The DA-60 provides extreme performance with no weight penalty and is recommended. The DA-60 is NOT the same length as the DA-50 and does not mount the same way.
- Hacker Q80-8M Motor - 24 x 10 prop
- Castle Creations ICE HV160 ESC
- 12S 5000mah Lipo (Two 6S 5000mah running in series)
- Qty. 5 Hitec HS-7955TG (Good)
- Qty. 5 MKS HV777 (Better)
- Qty. 5 MKS HBL380 (Best)
- Qty. 1 Throttle servo for gas setup
- Qty. 1 SWB 4" Offset for Rudder
- Qty. 2 SWB 2" Single Sided for Elevators
- Qty. 2 SWB 1.5" Single Sided for Ailerons
- Qty. 2 52" For Elevators
- Qty. 2 20" For Ailerons
- Qty. 2 8" For Ailerons (Rx side)
- Qty. 1 20" For Throttle or ESC
- Qty. 1 12" For Rudder