The HS-5087MH digital, metal gear micro servo is the high voltage version of our ever popular HS-5085MG. Built with a 3-pole ferrite motor and heavy-duty metal gears, this servo will bring maximum performance to your hobby and deliver extra power with a 2-cell 7.4V LiPo battery. Whether you are a beginner or an expert in the RC field, our HS-5087MH will provide the strength and capability you need and want in a micro servo. Drivers will find it the perfect steering servo for their 1/16th scale vehicles. Pilots with .15 to .40-size glow and electric aircraft will relish in its power and reliability. Its precision and performance also make it perfect for 500-size helicopters.
- Motor Type: 3 Pole Ferrite
- Bearing Type: Top Ball Bearing Support
- Speed (6.0V/7.4V): 0.17 / 0.13 second
- Torque oz./in. (6.0V/7.4V): 50 / 60 oz-in
- Torque kg./cm. (6.0V/7.4V): 3.6 / 4.3 kg-cm
- Size in Inches: 1.14 x 0.51 x 1.18 in
- Size in Millimeters: 29 x 13 x 30 mm
- Weight oz.: 0.77 oz.
- Weight g.: 21.9 g.