Extreme Flight 110" Yak 54 V2
Extreme Flight designed their first Yak-54 in 2002. Multiple sizes and versions have been produced since then and all were met with overwhelming approval by the RC community worldwide. Now in 2016 after years of testing and refinement, we are very excited to release version 2 of our legendary 110" Yak-54. Version 2 incorporates many new and improved design features including huge EXP style elevators, square carbon wing spars, carbon fuselage longerons for easier handling and a pre-mounted cowl. Whether your flying style is low and slow old school 3D or fast and aggressive modern XA, the Yak-54 V2 will give you the confidence to perform at your best. 110" Yak 54 Assembly Manual
- Wingspan: 110"
- Length: 102.5"
- Wing Area: 2100 Sq. in.
- Weight: 28-30 lbs.
- Power: 85-120cc (can handle 150cc but overall weight will increase considerably)
- Header Drop: 50mm for canister or tuned pipe applications
- Radio: This plane requires:- A modern radio with channel mixing.
- Servos: 4 aileron servos, 2 elevators servos, 1-2 rudder servos, throttle servo. (MKS HV777 ailerons, Single MKS HBL380 for elevators/rudder, MKS HV1250 for throttle)
- Qty. 2 - 48" 20awg extensions for elevators
- Qty. 1 - 48" for rear mount rudder servo, none needed if doing pull-pull rudder
- Qty. 2 - 36" 20awg for outer aileron servo
- Qty. 2 - 12" 20awg for inner aileron servo
- Qty. 1 - 24" 20awg for throttle servo
- Qty. 4 - 6" 20awg for leaving in Rx for ailerons servo extensions