52" Edge 540 Orange Scheme
This new 52" Edge 540 is the third model in a series of midsized electrics built
around the new Xpwr T3910 brushless outrunner. This size aircraft delivers
big plane performance in a package that is easy to transport and maintain at a
very reasonable price point.
The 3DHS 52" Edge 540 takes the groundbreaking tech first brought to
market in the Extreme Flight 48" EXP models to a new level, including
generous use of fiberglass and carbon fiber material to add strength while
keeping overall weight very low. The result is a very robust airframe capable
of handling most aerodynamic loads while remaining lightweight for superior
performance. The Edge 540 excels in all modern aerobatic flight regimes
including low and slow 3D, fast and aggressive XA and ultra precise precision
An Extreme Flight Elite 57mm spinner is included!
52" Edge 540 EXP Build Manual
- Wingspan: 52 inches
- Length: 51.5 inches with spinner\
- Wing area: 565 square inches
- Weight: 3.75-4 lbs.
- Xpwr T3910 electric motor
- Airboss 80 amp electronic speed control
- 14 x 7 or 15 x 7 electric prop
- 4S 2500-3300 mAh batteries
- 57 mm EF spinner INCLUDED!
- Qty. 4 Hitec 5087MH
- Four Extreme Flight lightweight 1.25" aluminum servo arms
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 28 AWG 6" servo extensions for ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 28 AWG 18" servo extensions for elevator and rudder