54" Muscle Bipe
The Legacy Aviation Muscle Bipe is loosely based on the hot rodded and highly modified Waco UPF-7 flown by the late airshow legend Jimmy Franklin and known as the Mystery Ship. The Muscle Bipe is our tribute to Jimmy and to classic barnstormer airshow style aerobatics. The Muscle Bipe features a quick assembly process that will help you get in the air fast and when powered with the recommended Torque 4016/500 motor is capable of the full range of classic aerobatic maneuvers. If you are a fan of Biplanes and have nostalgia for the classic era of aerobatics the Muscle Bipe is for you!
54" Muscle Bipe Assembly Manual
- Wingspan: 54 inches
- Length: 48.6 inches
- Wing Area: 803 sq.in. --->
- Weight: 6.5 - 7 lbs.
- Motor: Torque 4016T/500 MKII
- ESC: Castle Creations Talon 90
- Battery: 6S 3300-5000mAh
- Prop: 16 x 7 electric beechwood prop
- 7 channels required with 4 micro servos for ailerons and 2 mini servos for rudder and elevator
- Qty. 4 MKS HV69
- Qty. 2 Hitec HS-7245MH
- Qty. 6 Extreme Flight Lightweight Servo Arms - 1.25" single
- Ailerons qty. 4 - 18"
- Flaps qty. 4 - 6"