Extreme Flight 85" Extra 300 EXP
Extreme Flight 85" Extra 300 EXP
50cc engine owners rejoice! The brand new Extreme Flight 50cc Extra 300 EXP is here! Purpose built for the multitude of 50cc engines on the market, this brand new airframe is the perfect complement to these venerable power plants that have been neglected for far too long. Our design team started with a very specific goal with careful consideration of weight, wing area and performance parameters to make sure we delivered the ultimate light weight 50cc performance machine. We are happy to report that our lofty goals for this airframe were not only met but exceeded!
Precise, agile and aggressive yet super stable and light on the wing, the 85" Extra excels in all modern aerobatic flight regimes. With reduced control surface throws the Extra is a big pussycat and makes a great sport flyer. Crank up the rates and prepare to be amazed by the truly unlimited potential of this airframe!
The 85" Extra 300 EXP is loaded with features including advanced use of composites for a super strong, rigid, yet light weight airframe, carbon fiber wing spars, main gear, tailwheel assembly, wing and stab tubes. It features a 2 piece removable stab with internally mounted elevator servos. The Extra is available in 2 high visibility Oracover color schemes with high contrast bottom colors and a pro quality hardware package including genuine Dubro ball links. Elevators and ailerons are pre-hinged and hinge lines are sealed with Oracover, facilitating a quick assembly. Experienced modelers should be able to finish assembly in a couple evenings of relaxed shop time.
Dust off those 50cc engines that have been relegated to the shop cabinet and prepare to be blown away by the brand new Extreme Flight 50cc Extra 300 EXP!
Note: Pilot X is not included with the 85" Extra. 85" Extra 300 EXP
- Wingspan: 85.25 inches
- Length: 85.25 inches (Rudder to tip of 4" spinner)
- Wing Area: 1375 sq. in.
- Weight: 16 - 16.5 lbs.
- Desert Aircraft DA 50
- Prop: Carbon gas 23 x 8
- FlowMaster 17 oz. fuel tank
- FlowMaster 2M fuel tubing
- EF Magnetic Fuel Dot
- Motor: Xpwr 40cc
- Standoffs: Blazing Star XXL standoffs
- ESC: Castle Creations HV-120 Edge ESC (Must Use Firmware v 4.22)
- Battery: Two 6S 4000-5000 mAh batteries in series (12S)
- Prop: Beechwood electric propeller: 21 x 10, 22 x 10
- 4 inch EF Carbon Spinner for gas or electric
- Pilot X 1/4 scale
- Modern computer radio with mixing capability
- Qty. 5 full size, metal gear hi-torque servos (400 oz/in minimum). MKS 777A+ recommended.
- Qty. 1 throttle servo, MKS HV-1250 recommended.
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 1.5 inch single servo arms (tapped 3mm) for ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 2 inch single servo arms (tapped for 3mm) for elevator
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 3 inch double servo arm (tapped for 3mm) for pull-pull rudder
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 6 inch for Rx to Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 12 inch for Ailerons
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 24 inch for Throttle servo
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 48 inch for Elevators
- EF anodized 3mm washer set
- EF Velcro strap - black, blue or redEF servo clips
- EF servo extension holders
- EF socket head servo mounting screws
- Fuse 70.5" x 18" x 15.5" @ 24lbs
- Wing 43" x 25.5" x 7" @ 12lbs
- Cowl 13" x 14.5" x 15" @ 4lbs