Extreme Flight 104" Extra 300 V3
Released in 2012, the Extreme Flight 104" Extra 300 has become an icon within the Global RC aerobatic community with unrivaled contest wins and a rabid following. In 2018 Extreme Flight unveiled the highly anticipated, revised and refined V2. The most updated V3 continues the legacy but now features our most recent CNC quick assembly wing/stab/canopy features saving even more time with assembly at the field!!
Using our latest construction techniques and composite material implementation we have been able to dramatically reduce weight while maintaining strength and rigidity. A revised wing planform and aileron shape provide a very axial roll with a roll rate only rivaled by our Slick 580. The reduction in weight has made the low and slow high alpha 3D stability even better and the airframe is reinforced to handle the most brutal of XA routines. The Extra features a pre-finished canopy with scale instrument panel and Pilot X figure ready to go out of the box! Full scale aerobatic maestro Jim Bourke has given us license to recreate his awesome color scheme from his competition/airshow Extra and graphic design wizard Arron Bates has provided us with a second stunning scheme that highlights the gorgeous lines of the Extra. Both of these schemes are standard Oracover (non-printed) schemes. If you desire the most high performance, highly styled, competition proven 120cc airframe currently available, then look no further! The Extreme Flight V3 Extra 300 has arrived!. 104" Extra 300 Assembly Manual
- Wingspan: 104 inches
- Length: 101.5 inches
- Wing Area 1900 Sq. in.
- Weight: 27 to 29 lbs.
- Desert Aircraft DA 120cc
- Blazing Star DA 120 stand-off
- FlowMaster 34 oz. fuel tank
- EF Fuel Dot
- Header Drop: 50mm for canister or tuned pipe applications
- 5 inch
- Radio: A modern radio with channel mixing
- Servos: Qty. 7 high torque metal gear servos, MKS HBL 380, MKS HBL 599, MKS HV777A+
- Throttle Servo: MKS HV1250
- Qty. 4 Extreme Flight 1.5" single servo arms (tapped 3mm) for Ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 2" single servo arms (tapped for 3mm) for Elevators
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 1.5" servo arm (tapped for 3mm) for Push-Pull Rudder (Recommended) OR Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 4" double servo arm (tapped for 3mm) for Pull-Pull Rudder
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 24 inch for outboard Ailerons servos
- Qty. 3 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 48 inch for Elevators and Push-Pull Rudder
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 36 inch for Rudder (Push-pull, recommended)
- Qty. 1 Extreme Flight 20 AWG 24 inch for Throttle servo