Extreme Flight 60" Laser-EXP V3
The new 60" Laser EXP V3 builds on the stellar reputation of the original version with updated composite G10/plywood and carbon construction resulting in a lighter, stronger airframe. We've kept the original Leo Loudenslager tribute scheme and added the Arron Bates designed printed scheme that is so popular on the 91" and 74" Laser EXPs. Folks are raving that the Laser EXP series is the best all around aerobat currently available. Find out for yourself what the buzz is all about! 60in Laser Assembly Manual
- Wingspan: 60 inches
- Length: 60 inches
- Wing Area: 750 sq. in.
- Weight: 5.5 - 6lbs (depending on battery size used)
- Motor: Xpwr 22cc
- ESC: Airboss 80
- Prop: Xoar 16 x 7
- Battery: 6S 3300- 4000mAh LiPo
- Spinner: EF Cyclone 63 mm spinner included!
- Modern 5 channel computer radio
- Servos: Qty. 4 metal geared mini servos (Hitec 7245, MKS 747, etc.)
- Servo Arms: Qty. 4 Light Weight EF Servo Arms - 1.25"
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 6 inch 28 AWG for ailerons
- Qty. 2 Extreme Flight 18 inch 28 AWG for rudder and elevator