Xpwr 35CC Motor
Xpwr 35cc- This motor was developed for the EF 74" Edge and Laser and other models of similar size and weight. 12S Lipo operation and 120 Amp HV speed controller minimum. 35cc notes: Our testing was carried out on Castle Creations HV120 ESC using firmware v4.22, expect 75 amps peak on fresh charged high quality 12s Lipo packs using largest prop for approximately 3,500 watts.
- Weight: 774 grams (including radial mount and prop adapter)
- KV: 220
- Pole: 24 Stator Poles
- Bullet connectors: 6.5 mm female installed, male bullet connectors included
- Recommended prop: 20 x 10, 20 x 12, 21 x 10 beechwood - ELECTRIC PROPS ONLY
- Note on using largest prop recommendation for each motor: The largest prop recommendation for each motor is a maximum-performance prop for 3D and extreme aerobatic flying. It is not needed or recommended for sport flying where long, sustained full-throttle usage is intended. It is for aerobatic flight where full-throttle is used in bursts.
- Maximum temperature (on outside of motor): 175F / 80C
NOTE: Testing carried on Castle EDGE ESC's with v 4.22 firmware. For best results, we recommend Castle EDGE controllers. We are currently working with Castle on compatibility with TALON controllers, please stay tuned for updates. Xpwr motor manualXpwr 35-40cc Mounting Template Xpwr Motor Applications